Just when you thought that little kids could sell your ads better, think again. Here I have a small compilation of the adverts endorsed by the creepy kids from the past.

Disclaimer: Although, these kids are mostly the figments of the artist's imagination. (Makes you wonder, about his childhood?), please forgive me if any of these pictures below resemble your kids or are them. And I am really really sorry (believe me!) if they are your pictures! ;)






Wonder blood!




So you think I'm cute & innocent?!







I love these wormy things!





Oh goody! more wormy stuff...


One thing is for sure that kids back then loved gory food... ;) I should have probably tagged this under Creepy foods too (I Lost My Appetite)

--


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati