I would never want to use sleaze to sell my blog, but then it would be a shame to not mention Pin-Up models whilst discussing the true Retro. Now I am not talking about Heffner's blonde muses, but when I say 'Pin-Up', I talk of the true American Pin Up girls like Bettie Page and artists like Gil Elvgren, who in their own way, 'inspired' the men in our history books with their colours, beauty and pantyhose!

So here I present, trying hard not to steer towards perversity, some pictures from the bunker wall of any Average Joe American U.S. marine, soldier or cop from the 50's.






















So much for now, but I'll be back with some more. So, stay pinned! :)

--

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati